Saturday, March 14, 2015

Photos from Mesquite, NV

Only one course in the Mesquite area is on the top 100 list (Wolf Creek) and I am playing it tomorrow morning. It will get a dedicated write up that includes all 18 holes, of course.  I also have two rounds scheduled in the Las Vegas area next week (Bear's Best and TPC Las Vegas). But, I have experienced some absolutely fantastic courses here in Mesquite and it would almost be unfair not to share some photos with those of you not familiar with my Facebook group.

Coupled with the company I have had on my rounds, Mesquite has been an absolutely fantastic trip. You can see some of the photos on my Letters from the Link Facebook Page, but I wanted to share a good many here as well. Here are a few of my favorites from the four courses I have played over the past few days.

Coyote Springs GC



















Conestoga GC













Falcon Ridge

















Oasis GC (Canyons Course)


















No comments:

Post a Comment