Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cabot Golf Resort added for 2015!



One of the top 100 world courses I have had on my radar for awhile has been Cabot Links north of Halifax in the northern tip of Nova Scotia. It is the #82 ranked course in the world. I knew they were working on a second course, Cabot Cliffs, scheduled to open in 2016.  It will undoubtedly crack the top 100 eventually, placing both courses on that prestigious list and join the likes of Bandon Dunes Resort that have multiple courses on the various top 100 lists.

I learned recently that very limited preview rounds are being offered in 2015, to be one of the first few to play Cabot Cliffs.  After a letter, several emails back and forth, and finally a phone call, I was able to secure one of the limited preview rounds!

I have added Cabot Links to my travel schedule in mid-July!  I also have a spot for one or two other people if anyone is interested in joining me.


No comments:

Post a Comment