Monday, December 29, 2014

Ballyneal added to 2015 travel schedule!


This past October I had to cancel my trip to Ballyneal Golf Club due to our move to New Orleans.  This morning, I received an invitation to come back to Holyoke, CO, in 2015 to experience the course!  I also may have a contact who can offer a spot or two to play Cherry Hill CC.  And, if we want to round out the Colorado experience, I may have to add the The Broadmoor to it.

There is a required one night stay in their lodge which I certainly don't mind. Ballyneal is ranked as the #75 course in the world and #40 in the U.S.  I have currently penciled in for either Early June or early to mid September but I can't finalize a date until March.

I have also been advised I can bring two or three guests with me.  If you wish to join me, feel free to email me.

Another awesome addition to the 2015 travel schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment